RÉSEAU EN IMMIGRATION FRANCOPHONE DU MANITOBA
Welcoming francophone community in Manitoba
The Riviere-Seine region
The Riviere-Seine region in Manitoba, has been officially selected to deploy the projects on Welcoming Francophone Communities and includes the following major communities: municipalities from Taché and La Broquerie, as well as town of Ste. Anne.
Under the leadership of Manitoba Francophone Immigration Network (RIF MB) in collaboration with institutional and community partners, the pilot project goals to:
• Raise awareness to foster an environment conducive to welcoming Francophone newcomers within municipals of the Riviere-Seine region as well as town de Ste. Anne.
• Create synergies between newcomers and the Francophone community.
• Respond to needs of Francophone newcomers and Welcoming Francophone Communities (WFC).
• Promote the integration, inclusion and retention of Francophone newcomers within their Francophone community.
In this case, this collaborative process allowed the development of a community action plan, proposing a multitude of strategic actions targeted to the implementation of the pilot project along two development axes:
• Ensure equitable access to reception and settlement services.
• Promote inclusive leadership.
A welcome service and Francophone settlement in the Riviere-Seine region!
Within the contexte of the welcoming Francophones communities, the Riviere-Seine region from south-east of Manitoba, has a reception and settlement service for Francophone newcomers who wish to settle in this region.
French languages services itineraries
Discover itineraries of French services within Riviere-Seine region: