RÉSEAU EN IMMIGRATION FRANCOPHONE DU MANITOBA
The steering committee is composed of seven members of RIF MB, representing at least one member of each sectoral group
The Steering Committee Is Composed Of Seven Mb Rif Members, Representing At Least One Member From Each Sector Group.
Role And Responsibility Of The Steering Committee:
- Ensure the implementation of rif’s strategic plan in accordance with its vision, mission and values.
- Ensure the steering and validation of the action plans of the sectoral working groups.
- Review and decide on resolutions of the sectoral groups on issues of particular interest to rif.
- Evaluate and approve annual objectives and action plans.
- Act as an ambassador/champion for the rif.
Sector groups are working tables that address priority issues identified in the strategic planning of the MB RIF.
In fact, RIF MB supports sectoral groups, the following:
Welcome, Establishment, Integration (GSWEI)
He Sgwei Brings Together Rif Mb Members Interested In The Following Activities:
- Identify And Provide Action Plans To Create Optimal Conditions For The Settlement And Integration Of Newcomers.
- Strengthen The Capacity Of The Rural Communities.
Employability & Entrepreneurial (SGEE)
The Sgee Brings Together Rif Mb Members Interested In The Following Activities:
- Facilitate And Ensure Access To The Labour Market For Newcomers To Ensure Their Economic Integration.
- Identify Collaborative Strategies To Foster Entrepreneurship Among Newcomers.
Education, Formation, Literacy
The Sgefl Brings Together Rif Mb Members Interested In Ensuring A Lifelong Learning Continuum (Literacy, Education, Training That Supports Their Settlement In Canada.
Health & Social Services (SGHSS)
The Sghss Brings Together Rif Mb Members Interested In The Following Activities:
- Improve And Promote The Physical And Mental Health Of Newcomers
- To Strengthen The Accessibility And Availability Of Health And Social Services In French While Facilitating Navigation And Knowledge Of The Health And Social Services System In Manitoba.
The Community Advisory Board (CAB)
The Cab Is A Group Of Individuals And Organizations Involved In The Implementation Of The Welcoming Francophone Community (Wfc) Project:
- Provide An Advisory Function In The Implementation Phase.
- Share Information Through Their Own Mechanisms To Further Promote The Initiative.